Baby Shower & Gender Reveal Balloons, Boy & Girl Baby Shower Helium Balloons UK
Celebrate Parenthood with Our Baby Shower and Gender Reveal Balloons!
Now that you've gotten a glimpse of our amazing helium balloons range, it is imperative to delve deeper into how gender reveal balloons can ameliorate your celebration and decorations in a fun way.
Whether it's a neutrally toned balloon showering little blue or pink confetti for a baby boy or baby girl, or a giant balloon revealing the gender in an astonishing burst of colour, these pieces can add a momentous touch to your event.
Purchasing a Gender Reveal Balloon for a Gender Reveal Party or Baby Shower can enhance the already joyous atmosphere and make it a little more special. In doing so, there are several key factors to take into consideration to ensure your occasion goes without a hitch.
- Balloon Quality: When purchasing your gender reveal balloon, make sure you're investing in a high-quality product. This is to avoid accidental bursting or deflating before the all-important reveal, spoiling the surprise.
- Colour: The most common colours for reveal balloons are black or pearlescent to initially conceal the gender-specific colour within until the balloon is popped. Just remember, the more opaque, the better!
Remember, the ultimate aim of the gender reveal balloon is to elevate the joy and anticipation of the moment, while also providing a spectacular and memorable revelation for everyone present.
How to Use a Gender Reveal Balloon
Using a Gender Reveal Balloon couldn't be more simple, here is the process:
- Before inflating the gender reveal balloon, fill it with either blue or pink confetti, for a boy or a girl respectively.
- Use a pump for inflating the gender reveal balloon to avoid the risk of confetti inhaling and always keep it safe, until it's time for the big reveal.
- The unmasking moment comes when you burst the gender reveal balloon, releasing the hidden confetti that showers down, revealing the baby's gender to your eagerly awaiting loved ones.
Safety precautions are crucial when using a gender reveal balloon. These are fun events, full of smiles and laughter, but safety should, without a doubt, be at the forefront of the planning process.
- Firstly, selecting the appropriate location is significant. Whilst outdoors is usually the ideal setting, due to the space available and the ability to easily clean-up afterward, ensure you're in a safe and clear area, away from power lines or tall trees that the balloon could potentially become entangled with.
- Consider the safety of the participants involved. If small children are present, consider their positions during the reveal. They should be kept at a safe distance to avoid any potential accidents resulting from bursting balloons.
- Balloons, once popped, can pose a choking hazard, especially to young children and pets. After the reveal, ensure prompt and thorough clean-up operations to safeguard against any possible causes of injury or harm.
Capture the Perfect Image
Lighting plays an indispensable role in taking the perfect photo. Natural light is the best option, but in case of cloudy or unfavourable weather conditions, ensure you have sufficient light directed towards your gender reveal balloon.
Another important point is to ensure that the colours of the confetti inside the balloon truly stand out. In other words, if the confetti is blue, try to avoid a blue or similar palette in the background. This contrast in colours will allow the photo to pop and increase the overall charm of the moment.
Last but not least, take as many pictures as possible. When you pop the gender reveal balloon, emotions, reactions, and the environment are rapidly changing, and the burst of confetti is swift.
Order Your Gender Reveal Balloons Today!
Click here to order your Gender Reveal Balloons today! Announce your baby boy or baby girl the right way and order now.
Orders over £30 qualify for free delivery. Please contact us below if you have any questions.